French Press 4 cups
Packing: 1 for 4 cups
The French Press: the most natural way to make coffee, and mate tea or mate cocido. Easy to use. Simply place your mate tea, coffee or tea into the carafe, pour in hot water not , allow to step, then push down (more detailed instructions below). The fine stainless mesh screen forces the coffee or mate tea to the bottom, pour are the finish brew. We have them in several sizes
How to use a French Press:
1. Place pot on a dry, flat, non-slip surface. Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
2. For each 1.25 dl, 4 oz cup, put 1 rounded tablespoon or 1 scoop of coarse ground coffee or yerba mate tea into the pot. CAUTION: Use only coarse ground coffee or yerba mate tea. Fine grind can clog the filter and create high pressure. Place coffee or yerba mate tea maker on a heat proof, non-slip surface.
3. Pour hot, not boiling, water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 2.5 cm, 1 inch of space at the top. Stir the brew with a plastic spoon.
4. Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Do not press down. Let the coffee or yerba mate tea brew for 2-4 minutes, depending on your preference in taste. You’ll find the longer the water has contact with ground coffee or yerba mate tea or tea, the more bitter your brew MAY become.
5. Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Lowering the plunger slowly with minimal pressure produces best results. If the filter clogs or it becomes difficult to push down the plunger you should remove the plunger from the pot, stir the brew and then slowly plunge again. WARNING: Using excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the pot.
6. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and then pour coffee or yerba mate tea.
7. Unscrew the filter assembly and clean the plunger unit after each use. All parts are dishwasher safe.
8. Scald Hazard:
-Excessive plunging force can cause scalding hot liquid to shoot out of pot.
-Do not plunge with force.
-Turn lid to close spout.
-Use only coarse ground coffee or yerba mate tea.
-Not for stove top use.
-Check glass beaker for scratches, cracks or chips. Do not use a pot which isscratched, chipped or cracked. Install a replacement beaker before using the pot again.
-Keep children away while using. Hot water is a hazard to small children!
-Do not allow children to use this coffee maker.
0 product reviews | Write an online review